Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Pandahs need maps or they get lost...

I am at a point in my life where I feel I haven't really done anything with it, so I must decide on something worthwhile to avoid reaching the same point in another 30 years. Oh yes, 30, I am approaching 30, and that is where all this has come from. It's not that I'm particularly bothered about being 30, but it's one of those 'landmark' ages where you feel the need to assess everything you've done.

My assessment? EPIC FAIL.

I'm going to have a good think and attempt to sort myself out.

It could happen.

I could do with a map.

2 comments:

Tim said...

That is the best picture I've seen in *ages*.

I don't think you've epically failed. The cupcakes appear to speak for themselves (not literally, of course), and PROJECT: CTU was sheer genius.

Geoff Maritz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.