Monday, June 04, 2007

Two and Counting....

This is a tiding of joy!!!

My good friend the Count (pictured here with the cake I made him for his birthday, oh yes, I bake AND blog), is, along with his good lady wife-type, expecting a little Count or Countess. Hoorah say I! I cannot wait, for I will probably be allowed to bake another cake for the occasion!! And I have until December to think about it!!

Well done the Count, it's about time somebody had a Gothy baby. If he doesn't look like the baby from Addams Family Values, I'll be very surprised! Unless it's a girl. That wouldn't be so good, what with the moustache and all.



Splendid! :0)

5 comments:

Dean Vipond said...

Thank you darling! We're due for early December. I wouldn't say it'll be a Gothy babeh though - Rachel's already banned me from calling it Thor if it's a boy, and I'm not allowed to procure any Black Sabbath branded baby garments :-(

It will no doubt be brought up to the soundtrack of Emperor and Dillinger Escape Plan though, and then rebel in its teen years by listening to plastic, manufactured pop music. Noooooo!

Tim said...

Hurrah! Congrats to the Count and his Countess!

And you bake?! Mmmmmm... Bake...

skillz said...

You could so photoshop that pic so that the Count is firing lasers from his eyes to light the candles a la Superman.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Congratulations to the COunt & Countess.

From the expression on his face, I presume that he very soon became a Cake Slayer?

iPandah said...

Oh my hat! I've missed so much, and on my own blog!!

Count - early December, let's hope it's the 3rd!! After all, that's my birthday, what more could you want?!! Ooh, and Ozzy Osborne's, even better!!! Thor would be cool, or Lars! You've got 6 months to talk her round! Plastic pop? It'll never happen, not in your house!! Too many robots! :0)

Tim - Oh yes, I bake too, amongst my many other talents. I might bake you a cake, when you become Mayor!

Skillz - I am WELL gonna do just that!! I'm sure Tim did that recently didn't he? Anyway, I shall hop on the old G5 and get it on!!

IDV - Yes he jolly well did! We cut in to Gene Simmonds's face and we enjoyed it!!