Monday, June 04, 2007

Brief posting

This is a brief posting, cos I'm busy and dizzy, not a winning combination but hey.

Firstly, Zodiac was AWESOME! I didn't even notice how long it was, I was so enthralled by the whole thing. It made me want to read the book, but then I decided I could save my pennies and just read Wikipedia. So i did.

Secondly. CSI:NY was WELL gruesome on Saturday night. I woman was actually sawn in half, with a proper saw, manual, not electric or anything. Eugh!!! V.macabre.

Thirdly, the new Die Hard looks ooberstankingly fabulous!! Looking forward to that! Yippee Kai Yay Munnyfunsters!!!!

Fourthly, today was the first day I was sick again, and felt faint AND nauseus. Not good, I've only been off the tablets three days!!! It'd better be good at this vertigo clinic. And worth it!! I'm imagining a Krypton Factor style obstacle course, with swings, roundabouts, tightropes and see saws. It could happen.

Fifthly, Paul Merton in China, on again tonight, miss it, miss out!!!

6 comments:

thetapeworm said...

How the devil did they do that thing with the masks? I need to go to China, I need to learn the mask thing, I'd just sit at my desk swapping faces all day.

Tim said...

Wahay! Glad you liked Zodiac! No one else I know has seen it. I totally Wiki'd it up afterward, but I'm still gonna buy the book.

Swift said...

I didn't read the book, but i've read up on it before.
Check out the actual copies of the letters! You'll be plagued with the urge to try and solve the unsolved code.
www.crimelibrary.com

iPandah said...

thetapeworm - Ming dude, I wish you could do that, it'd really piss the Cavalier off, and confuse the hell out of that mangy alchoholic Catweazle! Bring it on!

Tim - I LOVED Zodiac, and am well gonna buy the DVD when it comes out. And most probably the book too!

Oracle8 - I will! Gracias amigo!

Swift said...

use this link

Swift said...

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/zodiac/river_1.html