Thursday, June 14, 2007

From despair to where?

Well, after two weeks off the tablets in preparation for the Vertigo Clinic on Friday, I can safely say, tonight, is my lowest point. I have spent the last four hours tossing and turning, getting up to be sick, getting back in to bed because getting up to be sick makes me dizzy, and I've had two different types of ringing in my ear, at the same time! I am SOOOOOOO tired, I really just want to go to sleep, but it's now 2am, and it's not looking good. I didn't get off to a good start. Hefty started snoring almost immediately, and every time I nudged or shook him, it just got louder, so I ended up in the spare bedroom. But, because I couldn't get to sleep cos of all the chaos in my head, I ended up going back in to our room cos I figured If I get really ill, at least I can shout him or something. He'd stopped snoring at this point too which was a Brucey Bonus. But nothing helped my quest to get to sleep, and then my hayfever kicked in, so I've also been blowing my perpetually runny nose for the past hour. I tell you folks, it SUCKS royally. I'm not sure if I can get to sleep on the sofa, but the thought has crossed my mind. However, I'd have to go back upstairs to get some coverage and pillows, and by the time I've done that, I'll be all dizzy again and just want to get back in to bed. This is miserable :0(

Not a lot happened today either, just work, so it's not like I even have anything else to write on here, I can pretty much ONLY complain about how shit I feel.

Balls.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Dammit! That does suck - ROYALLY. Hope you're feeling better.

Or, as the kids say: hp ur feelin' bttr!