Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Arrrrrr


So I have just got back from seeing Pirates 3, which on the whole, was pretty good. I got well confused when Jack first came on the scene, I'm thinking he was hallucinating or something, but I was sort of thinking, 'Huh?' for the ten minutes or so it was on. And then he wasn't really in it enough, and there was some unnecessary schmaltz from Knightly and Bloom, and a particularly gratuitous, but in no way interesting, leg kissing scene. But I liked it, and somehow it didn't feel 3 hours long.

Zodiac on Sunday, looking forward to that lots!! Will tell you my thoughts after the event.....

Citin news! Today we got a Macbook! Lovely black one, 13 ", quick as a badger on a motorbike (however quick that is?). Hefty 'needs' it for his new job, but in a couple of months when he upgrades to a Macbook Pro 17 ", it's going to be mine, all mine. Yay!! I liked the white one, but I had to opt for Gothy black, and Hefty was happy to uphold my decision, after all, it's technically mine! So we're playing with it now, inbetween my putting the Big Brother Post-It note plan into action. So far I have the name Sarah. Let's hope this works.

...........Bloody hell!!! Hefty just rebooted the Macbook cos he's put more RAM in, and one of the downlighters in the kitchen flew out of its socket!! Feel the POWER of the MAC people, the revolution starts here!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Oooooooo... I mean Arrrrrr!!

Oooooooo... Macbook...

*drools*

iPandah said...

It's nice, but I'd like an iMac too!