Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back!

Oh my hat! I feel like I've been gone forever!!

It's incredible what a few days in a random place (somewhere between the Dales, Lancashire and Cumbria) can do to a person. I feel like I've been in a time warp! I can't believe it's a week ago tomorrow since we went! Bizarre.

Anyhoo, so we went up last Friday to fabulous Kirkby Lonsdale, and had the best weekend ever! I don't feel, on this occasion, I should bore you with the details, because we didn't really do that much, just some walking and shopping and lots of eating.
We went up for my friend's 21st, which was on the Saturday night, and was cool, except for the smokers who were there. It got so bad, me and Hefty had to leave cos I couldn't stop sneezing (smoke does that to me, and combined with the hayfever I was already having, not a good mix) and both of us had really sore, red eyes. We got back to the hotel and felt like we were both 60 a day addicts. Felt pretty rough the next day too, but managed to fit in more shopping and eating. Hefty got shat on by a bird!! Poor Hefty :0( It was in this place with a garden, a coffee shop place, and we kept walking past it and he really wanted to go in. But of course, when we eventually did, the birds decided to congregate and poo everywhere. I just remarked that I knew there'd been a reason I hadn't fancied it in the first place, but hey.

So we had a super time, but now we're back, and I feel sad about this. Still, tomorrow is Friday, so it's more time off again for us!! And a BH too! Which I hate from a work perspective, but prefer from a being at home perspective.

In other news, my sister has had a boob job!! Went to see her tonight, it's weird!! She's gone from a 32A to a 32D!! They look weird, I don't have an edge over her anymore. Damn it.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, v.tired, just wanted to make my presence known again. Will write tomorrow night, am on me own as Hefty is off to a leaving do.

Ciao for now :0)

2 comments:

Tim said...

You're back!

iPandah said...

I know, sorry! They don't have t'internet in Kirkby Lonsdale!!!