Monday, May 14, 2007

Some freaky ass shit bunny roosters!


Okay, I was going to blog tonight anyway, but now, I have a LOT more to say!

I'm a bit pushed for time due to the sudden huge amount of stuff to do I have recently acquired, so I'll make some brief points to get you up to speed:

- I spent all of last Thursday at school, got a lot done but not enough so I'm off again on Wednesday night. Forgot how fabulous the lunches are at private schools; had a wonderful vegetable moussaka, with sauteed potatoes, a bread roll, and apple and rhubarb crumble. Mmmmmm :0P

- Am having busiest time ever at work, bloody farmers, April is the end of the milk year, and is always an arse. It's not getting any better and we're halfway through May!

- Watched Flashback on Friday night, forgot what an AWESOME film it is. The Hopper/Sutherland dynamic RULES.

- Spent all day on Saturday shopping, not something I really do cos I'm not a fan. Was with my sister (who is getting a boob job on Friday) from 10am til half 12, then spent the rest of the day (til half 4) with my friend Emma. Primani rules, and I stocked up on cherry patterned items.

- Eurovision Song Contest - Had a takeaway and watched the delights. Finland was the only decent song, Hanna Pakarinen is my new idol, to add to the small but distinguished list of idols I have already. The other people on the 'list' are Amy Lee, Cristina Scabbia and Shirley Manson. Winner was crap though, not into Serbian lesbians really. Well, any lesbians to be honest.

- Spent Sunday feeling like I had a cold. Mostly t'internetted, looking for things to make me thin, before realising that I am quite thin really, I just have slightly chunky legs and a bit of a belly. Nothing ground-breaking though.

- Today, am SHATTERED, cos I hate work and Farmers.

Other points to note before I move onto the freaky ass shit:

- I have dreams that come true quite a lot, it's useful at times, I did once get 4 numbers on the Lottery. BUT, instances that came true this week were this bloke at work passing his driving test (didn't know he was even taking it, but I told him anyway), and West Ham staying up. The first thing was passable, but WHU staying up was NEVER going to happen if you'd asked most people. Course, we may yet go down (thanks Tevez), but the point is, initially we didn't.

- It's British Sandwich Week - get a sammich people, you owe it to your country!!!


Okay, so, the FREAKY ASS SHIT. It's frikkin Scientology man! WTF?!! I knew it was loopy, but tonight I watched Panorama, which only confirmed things I sort of knew. What I didn't realise was that if you speak out against them, they'll dig up and publish your medical and/or criminal records (how is that legal?), discourage people from talking to you, and follow you around in an attempt to scare the shit out of you!!!! But, it's NOT a cult apparently!!! Bunch of weirdos! I'm not surprised the BBC guy went mental at that Tommy fella, I'd have gone beyond shouting and landed a punch or two on the fucker!!! But, as Hefty pointed out, that's what he would have wanted, his sole purpose seemd to be to try and goad people into anger and shouting.

It was really creepy, cos as the BBC guy was screaming, the weirdo kept repeating the phrase 'Brainwashing is a humanitarian crime' over and over, in the same monotone voice, with his cold, soul-less eyes. Uh, makes me shudder. The conversation (for those of you who might have missed it) which set Mr BBC off, was when Mr Scientology said that Psychiatry was responsible for the Holocaust. Yeah, course it was!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!! It does make me mad, especially cos Mr BBC was actually trying to make an objective documentary, which obviously (to rational non-sci people) involves BOTH sides of a story or argument. But because it wasn't just some propaganda shit for the Sci-Freaks, every time he spoke to people opposed to it, they turned up spouting their weird shit and just made themselves look like the bunch of loons they clearly are!!!

Worryingly, they're trying to get into this country, but so far, the Church of England (hey I'm not religious but at least it's a proper church and religion, the bible, however random in parts, was at least written by religious people, rather than a Sci-Fi mentalist tard) has said NO! About time, not reknowned for their strong opinions on stuff, but it's good to see the C of E standing their ground for once!! I mean whatever your view on religion, it's pretty obvious which ones are genuine, involving truly good people, and which ones are freaky ass CULTS! Even the Catholic church (my dad was Catholic, my mum C of E which = trouble) don't stalk you if you decide you're not interested anymore. It could be cos that guilt they instill in you from age 0, stays with you whatever happens, so they don't need to, but part of me thinks that really, they just think, meh. The C of E are, let's face it (it's no secret), a little more relaxed about these matters, so even if they don't agree with you, they're not going to follow you round the streets in a Land Rover making sure you don't speak to anyone!!

It's weird, random, and un-necessary!! And it makes me hate Tom Cruise even more than I already do, and I really REALLY hate him!!!

So erm, yes, that's what I have to say about things today. I'm currently watching something about a man whose arms exploded, before I move on to the programme about teen boob jobs.

Good god, is it any wonder the world is full of nutters.

I'm going to blame TV, then go and watch it.

Bye now.

NB - The picture is of Hanna P

NB2 - I realise the title may have led you to believe that it's 'bunny roosters' that are some freaky ass shit. This is not the case, I just, felt that money funsters wasn't appropriate.

6 comments:

Tim said...

You lost me twice in this post, first at 'boob job' and then at 'lesbians.'

But then I snapped back to reality, and read up about those crazy ass scientologists. And if you think that's bad, read THIS.

Anonymous said...

So is your sister behaving more normally now? And what size is she going from and to?

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I seem to have been hacked. This is Paws.

iPandah said...

Tim - I can confuse anyone, don't blame yourself. I will read THIS when I've finished my comments. Then I shall comment again!

Pawpads/Darcy (?) - Hacked?!! It's an outrage! Sure it isn't lil dude, he's turning out to be something of a genius? My sister is chopping and changing at the moment, you don't know where you are with her. But I'm sure a lot of men would say that most women are like that! She's an 34 A/B, and hoping to be a C/D, nothing too massive as she's an uber skinny size 8 and quite tall so it'd look a bit weird. She'll never match my double DDs though, ha ha ha ha! And mine were free!!

iPandah said...

My god!!! That's horrendous!!! It gets worse!!!

skillz said...

Tevez is a legend, all the best footballers are horrendously ugly; take Matt le Tissier for example.

I saw the Sciencetology thing, and although they are a bunch a freakoids, that was some SERIOUSLY poor journalism. The BBC should hang their heads in shame.