Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yay the Hefty!


Ooh it's been another hellish week! I've finished late every night this week, I hate month end. Have been coming home and going to sleep, NO motivation at all!

Anyhoo, BH was good. We sped down to Ma and Pa Hefty's on Saturday afternoon and got there just in time for dinner. Good timing!! The Hefty bros were home too, so there was plenty of abuse flying back and forth, all in good humour of course! We just chatted really, and caught up on the news (family news, not world news), before watching CSI:NY and then some programme about Eurovision (ooh that's this weekend, I'm going to have a party!). On Sunday we went to a place called Calke Abbey, which is a big old house and some other buildings. We mainly walked round, saw some old machinery, saw some lambs, then had a spot of lunch in the restaurant. Naturally it was highly over-priced, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and pay. Then I went round the gift shop (I love gift shops!) which was cool, but I'm poor and only managed to come away with a book about 1930s etiquette for ladies. An amusing book though, well worth the coinage.
We left at about 9pm, though had to go back again after an hour as Hefty had left his coat! We got home at about 12.30am, very tired, and went to bed. I then woke up at 4am and started being sick. REALLY sick. Random. Haven't been sick for ages. Was fine afterwards though, I'm so weird.

On Monday we watched Kickboxer, and marvelled at it's ridiculousness. Then we watched a programme about obedient wives on channel 5. Hilarious! But disturbing. This one woman just had massive to do lists every day, and her and her husband were uber Christians, so she kept going on about god and the bible! She looked really miserable though, and I'm not surprised! It was all a bit weird, I don't agree with one person telling the other what to do and the other just doing it and never voicing an opinion. That's not a marriage!!! Punks. Course it came from America, where else?! Chunky!

On Tuesday, Hefty had an interview for a wickedace job that pays phenomenally well! And today, we learned that he got it!! Well done the Hefty!! You make me so proud, bless you! Don't forget I want my reg and some Davidoff Wave! ;0)

So that's good news! At last!

Am off into school tomorrow to work on the newsletter, so free lunch for me! Yay! Not sure what we're going to put in it. I hope the others have managed to glean some info on old girls, or we'll be stumped! Ooh, though I just found out that one of my friends had a baby last week, called Hugo! Babies, they're everywhere! Me and JT are going to have babies at the same time, as we can't work without each other! We discovered today that even our lady cycles are exactly in sync, which means we're destined to be ladies who lunch together! Brill! I love JT, she rules!!

And I think that may be it for my news......umm....ooh, West Ham might stay up? Maybe? I hope....

3 comments:

iPandah said...

That picture's a bit big, sorry. Can't be arsed to change it though. Lazy, that's me.

Tim said...

Is that a scale model of Buckingham Palace? Did it have a dwarf version of the Quorn too?

Congrats to the mysterious Hefty on the wickedace new job! And hope you stop being sick!!

skillz said...

"I don't agree with one person telling the other what to do and the other just doing it and never voicing an opinion."

I wouldn't recommend a career in the army then.

Congrats Hefty!