Saturday, September 16, 2006

Home Shopping


It's been another busy week, but thankfully I'm now off for a fortnight, yay!!! The weather has been rather dramatic of late, and on Thursday, the traffic was so bad it took us an hour to get to Sainsbury's. When we got there, it was closed due to flooding!! How random! It's a mahoossive store, how can they be so un-prepared for a bit of rain??!!! Consequently, we decided to have a go at online shopping. Much easier, arrived today, job's a good 'un. So we're just going to do that from now on. Yes it's lazy, but who cares, I AM lazy. Today, I went to get my hair done at the local hair dressers. Very nice inside, very nice people, very nice what they've done with my hair, very frikkin EXPENSIVE!!!!! £77.50 for a colour and cut!!! That'll teach me. I could have had some Vans for that, RUBBISH. Oh well, at least my hair looks kickin. Yesterday we had Rainbow Day at work, which was pretty cool, but nowhere near as big an event as Rod Hull Day. There was as much food, though a wider variety of E numbers this time, but because everyone has been so busy this week, and because we were STILL busy yesterday, it was rather understated. Nevertheless, it was good, and I got to eat Maoams. Tonight, Hefty and are going to eat chicken goujons with beans and mash for dinner. Not terribly gourmet, but we rather fancied it. Then we'll watch Jeepers Creepers whilst scoffing Butterkist. Mmmmmm. Tomorrow, his folks are coming up to see us, so really, we should have spent the day tidying. Wish I had too, could have saved my self £77.50.

1 comment:

iPandah said...

Luckily, wiring plugs is one of my many talents.