Saturday, September 23, 2006

At last!!!


Well, hello again. I haven't been able to get on to my blog ALL week!!! It just wouldn't work!! But it wasn't a problem here cos everything else was working fine. Probably some kind of Anti-Mac attack, perhaps blogspot aren't fans. Punks. Anyhoo, it's working now! Have been off all this week which has been tremendous. It has mainly consisted of trips to Starbucks (or Starbuckets as my friend's son calls it, bless), shops (but not shopping as in clothes shopping, I HATE that), sleeping, lazing about, seeing some chums. I've also been ploughing through my Futurama boxed sets. There's something extremely satisfying about spending a whole day watching Futurama. It's all good really, and I'm still off next week, wahooo!!! Going to see my niece on Monday, looking forward to that, she always provides valid entertainment. Speaking of which, went to see The Black Dahlia on Wednesday afternoon. RUBBISH!! Completely in-valid entertainment. I think the most annoying thing (aside from Hilary Swank), was that it wasn't really even about the Black Dahlia murder, which is just bizarre! It seemed to be a sub-sub-plot to a load of other crap, which was nonsensical and stoopid. In short, don't bother. But this week, we're seeing the Ricky Bobby film, which I'm hoping will be super, and then it's Clerks 2 the week after, which surely can't fail!!! Right, I'm off, going for a walk or something. Can't remember, maybe it's lunch time? Who knows.

TTFN

2 comments:

skillz said...

All day Futurama... sounds brilliant!

"Friends, help! A guinea pig tricked me!"

iPandah said...

I intend to do the same thing tomorrow....I might have to start a National Futurama Day, like that coffee morning thing that goes on, only with Futurama watching and Slurm.