Thursday, March 15, 2007

Teddy Potter Time

Yep, it's that time again, Teddy Potter Time. Teddy Potter (for those who are new to this concept) appears every now and then to remind us that for all the bad things that happen, there are good moments too, and we should be grateful for either. If you can live in an attic for 20 years, have your clothes and feet eaten by mice, and still have a smile on your face, you know you're going to be okay.



Once again Teddy Potter, I thank you for reminding me to take the rough with the smooth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it hard? It looks like it would be.

Tim said...

Um Teddy Potter kinda looks like he needs some meds...

iPandah said...

Is what hard? Teddy Potter?

Teddy Potter survives without meds, that's why we love him.

He only makes sense to me, but it makes me feel better so just humour me on this one! :0)

thetapeworm said...

Potter is amused and sends his regards to all.

Thanks ;)

callisto said...

My baby son is called Teddy Potter. That's his name. He's Cool but so's your ted. :)