Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Outburst

My ear hurts. It's making me deaf with its evil sore lumpiness. Grrrr.

This week, has been a week of grumpiness. I am grouchy about my ear, my Mum (and having to go round on Mother's Day), West Ham being shite, CO2 (I don't care who disagrees with me, I believe what EVERYONE has been telling me for years), and my hair, which is just HORRENDOUS at the moment. Misery is following me round it would seem. I think it's because I'm not normally a grouchy, mopey person. I've clearly been drugged or something. But I'm too grumpy to care! And I STILL can't post images on my frakkin blog!!!! AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH, is my response to all of this.

Apologies. If you can't have an outburst on your blog though, where can you? Sigh.

Outburst over, I'm going to bed, because there's a right pair of weirdos on Grand Designs this week and it's anything but calming.

grum(i)P

3 comments:

Inexplicable DeVice said...

How about having an outburst on someone elses blog? Then you don't have to clear up after yourself - someone else'll have to do it.

Yay!

Not mine, though ;)

Tim said...

Oh no! Bad times for iPandah! That said though, bad times only help to remind us how awesome the good times are, even if it doesn't feel like it at the time.

Hope your grumpiness is resolved ASAP!

iPandah said...

You are both right. I feel a Teddy coming on......