Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Three Fs

Tonight we are going to see A Night At The Museum. I must point out that I HATE HATE HATE Ben Stiller, but Dick Van Dyke's in it, and I like the premise, so we're going to give it a go. Always a good idea to give films a go on Orange Wednesday. Then, if the film's shit, you've only paid £3.00 each instead of £7.00 which is extortionate.

Today I was criminally busy so I'll probably fall asleep at the cinema, but I'm going to try not to. Hefty has been off today so he's somewhat refreshed. I'm hoping the spaghetti and meatballs he's prepared for dinner will wake me up. Hmm.

So that's my day. Fatigue, food and films, a potentially winning combination.

1 comment:

skillz said...

Urgh, I hate Ben Stiller too. Meet the Parents was ok, and Royal Tenenbaums was excellent, but all his other stuff was crap! I couldn't believe how awful Dodgeball was, especially after everyone raved about it. Not fit to lace the bowling shoes of Kingpin if you want a real underdog story.