Sunday, January 14, 2007

Meh


See, I was even too lazy to finish yesterday's blog. It's clearly the way I mean to go on for the rest of 2007. To be honest, dinner was super, but then I was dying of thirst, and we had NOTHING to drink AT ALL, save for humble tap water, so we had to walk to the shop and stock up on juices. After that, we watched Army Of Darkness again, deciding that it would look much better on the B&O than it did on the TV upstairs where we watched it the other night. It did, but then we went to bed, and as I drifted off I thought, shit, I never finished my blog. So here I am you swines, take it or leave it.

I watched Rocky Balboa today, which was a triumph, and inspired me to dig out my anthology. We were going to watch Rocky 4 tonight, but time has run away with us and we're opting for Terminator 3 instead. I am just consuming a vanilla latte and chip sandwich, I must be the only person I know not on a diet. Except for Ming, I don't reckon he will be either, very sensible.

Here are today's BRASH STATEMENTS:

- YES! Clearly sacking Alan Pardew was a GREAT decision because look at us now! Chelsea had better WATCH out, we'll be taking over the WORLD at this rate!!!!

- NO! Eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast and lunch over two weeks is NOT going to make you thin! More importantly, it means LESS to NO MILK for the rest of us in work who know full well it won't work! It's an advertising ploy to make you buy more cereal you FRIKKIN MORONS!

- Somebody PLEASE SILENCE the annoying kid on that Glade advert. SHUT the FRACK UP KID! What do you care if the air freshener has all gone, until recently you were shitting in your own pants anyway! And let's face it, if you were smart enough to take a notepad and pen in there with you (WTF?!) surely you'd have noticed it had run out!


So I guess the iP of 2007 is angry and lazy. I'm not sure if I should be worried or proud. Hmm.

2 comments:

skillz said...

Rocky IV is the pinnacle of all Rocky films. No- ALL films.

If I can change

And you can change

Then we can ALL change.

iPandah said...

It's a great line, one you think is really profound and going somewhere, but it just doesn't!! And that's why it rules!