Monday, January 08, 2007

Recoverance


Okay, so I'm getting there. Still feel pretty shit but I normally do so I'm guessing that means I'm back to normal. I've spent 5 days in bed, and just slept really, inbetween watching Aeon Flux (again), Russell Brand Live, V for Vendetta, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (again) and Mighty Boosh 1 & 2. I never got round to Futurama, maybe next time. Perhaps when I have my operation thing, whenever that's going to be. I have decided that I want Aeon Flux hair now. Blue/black in a funky short bob. It'll look pants though so I'm going to stick with my demi-goth look for now.

I have decided to make BRASH STATEMENTS as part of my NY resolutions thingy. So here are today's BRASH STATEMENTS.


- I HATE Alan Curbishley. I DEMAND you bring back Alan Pardew you SWINES!

- George Bush needs DESTROYING. Perhaps fire him into SPACE, with Tony Blair strapped to his ARSE where he belongs.

- January is SHIT. Let's skip it and get straight to April. Or, just make January to the end of March a national holiday. DO IT!


I'm not sure how brash these statements are, but it was the first phrase that came to mind so it'll have to do.

Today I got a free 500g tub of Lurpak. WOOT. Tomorrow, free Cravendale. Let the cows try and take it back, I'll kick their uddery asses to kingdom come.

Blimey. I have developed an angry streak. I'm off to watch Army of Darkness before I kill anyone.

2 comments:

skillz said...

Wow... that's quite brash. I suggest you cool off in the Angry Dome before you do yourself an injury.

Well done on the free Lurpack. Maybe you could carve out a little trombone player and melt him in the microwave.

iPandah said...

Aw Douglas the butter man!! He's been replaced by Maria the cafe owner. I preferred Douglas, he had a charm Maria will never have, however nice her cakes are.