Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tired beyond belief


I am so tired. So very, very tired. So tired, I am going to have list my activities this week, because the idea of collating them in to proper sentences scares the bejesus out of me.

1. The Wii is phenomenal. I haven't had a proper go on it yet cos I'm too tired, but Hefty is loving it.

2. My Christmas party was pretty cool, though the food was a bit crap. I spent the evening hanging with Super Saz and JT. Then I spoke to someone who had been really ill, and smelled of sick. I didn't like to tell him this though, so I just co-ordinated my breathing so that I didn't have to smell it. I got to bed at about 1.30am, and got up at 6.00am. This is why I am so tired.

3. I had a day off and went to see my sister and Biz. My mother and Grandparents were there. It was alright, though my mother is rather annoying as all she does is talk about herself. Then my sister and Biz and I went shopping. We had a lovely lunch at M&S and I bought some random gubbins, including a musical biscuit tin.

4. I hit my head (just above the eye) on my car door getting shoes out. It's bruised, and frikkin hurts.

5. We did Secret Santa at work and somebody bought me Supergirl on DVD. Awesome!!

6. JT bought Muppet's Christmas Carol on DVD for me, and I picked up Santa Claus the movie for £5.00.

7. My uber-brilliant-fab birthday present for Hefty will NOT be arriving in time, despite them originally promising I'd get it on the 13th December. 22nd now they reckon. Yeah, that's gonna happen. Punks.

7. We now have Alan Curbishley as our manager. I don't want him. If we win, great, but I still don't like him or want him, despite his history.

8. Tomorrow I am going out for lunch with Ming. Looking forward to it, as though I talk to him a fair bit, it's a while since we went on a social sojourn together.

9. I am sick of hearing about Diana. It was 10 years ago, if you don't know what happened by now then you never will. Either way, I don't care, I'm just sick of hearing about it.

10. Hefty's parents are coming up at the weekend. We are trying a new Italian restaurant out. I hope it's good. Plus, I'm hungry. I'm planning on eating before then though.

I need to go to sleep now, or I may never function properly again. Not that I ever really did.

iP Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

2 comments:

skillz said...

Diana was killed by Puff Daddy.

FACT.

iPandah said...

Darn. If only she'd killed him first.