Sunday, December 10, 2006

Random ramblings


This week I have been off, had the boiler fixed, cleaned like a maniac, wrapped presents, written some cards, and slept a lot due to being uber tired. Today, I am being paranoid because some f*cker has been using my credit card details to buy coach tickets and shop in Argos!!! Argos of all places!!!! So now there is a fraud team somewhere out there working on my case. I have a case! Brilliant. Let's hope Jessica Fletcher's heading it up, I want that pesky thief caught and punished!!! West Ham lost spectacularly yesterday, looks like we're heading dahn sarf again. Joy. On the plus side, last night Hefty and I watched the Mighty Boosh Live DVD that I got for my birthday. It was wickedace! How I love the Boosh, and it made up for us missing seeing them live, which was my fault cos I got stuck in Leicester with work.

The Jonotron left the UK again yesterday :0( He's going for a few years this time! Most traumatic. He nearly didn't make it cos he over-slept, and only woke up because someone rang him. He doesn't change. So that's it. No idea when I'll see him again, but it's all a bit weird and I want him to come back already. He has faithfully promised not to develop any common sense though, as I need to know that there's someone else out there who thinks like I do. The fact that he promised proves my point, as how can you promise something that might change? Clearly it won't change. Now I'm confusing myself, which means I, at least, have remained the same.

It may be a busy week, as I have to go to Sainsbury's (an actual shop, I missed out on a slot this week for online), drop by my folks' house, pay another visit to Costco, AND go on my work Christmas party. Looking forward to it actually, not something I usually do but it looks promising this year. It's at a beautiful stately home hotely place, one I visited many times when my friend South African Caryn was staying there. Alas she won't be there, but there will be plenty of other interesting types there, and the menu is tres appetising. You know where you are with a posh country house type place, and it's going to look well festive, so I'm looking forward to it. Super Saz is going to stay at mine so she can get drunk. She promises not to throw up in Flexo, so if she does, I shall have to think of a suitable punishment. Death might be a good one to start with.

I have to just vent about something quickly. I wish people would stop going on about MySpace. It looks shit, is shit, and every bugger and his wife doesn't need to be on it to feel some sense of worth. The fact that the repulsive Lily Allen has one should be enough to make any dumbass realise it's crap. There. Had to get that out cos I'm sick of hearing about it.

It's Hefty's birthday next Sunday, so I'm very excited!! I'll have to tell you what I got him afterwards though, cos if he reads this I'm buggered! Really desperate people can email me on pizzapandah at google mail dot com if necessary, but I'm not sure many people read this so I can't imagine interest being terribly high. Suffice to say, it's trick, and I hope he likes it.

I'm off to the co-op now to buy something random to eat, as I'm feeling random. It's windy as hell out there but, meh, when you're feeling random, you may as well act random.

1 comment:

skillz said...

Yeah I hate MyShite too. It's basically for people who want to blog but have absolutely nothing to say.

Though it *is* quite handy for music. The Automatic have their cover of Golddigga on their page!

Hope Hefty likes the present, whatever it is. My hunch? A pair of USB cufflinks. That's if they exist. If not, why not??