Sunday, December 03, 2006

My birthday!


Today was my birthday! Yay!! It was kind of random in parts. Got some cool pressies, Mighty Boosh DVDs, a watch, a wickedace top from South African Caryn that says "Guns Don't Kill People, Chuck Norris Kills People", some other stuff I can't remember. My sister came round with Biz, entertaining as always. She made a beeline for the Christmas tree but we quickly got her away from it. She threw a right paddy when Hefty made a paper hat out of some wrapping and put it on her head. Oh the hilarity. Then, after they left, we thought we could smell gas. Called the gas people, they came and condemned the boiler!!! It's leaking gas like a bastard!! Luckily, as the house is only 5 months old, we don't have to pay for it, but it meant we couldn't really go out cos we had to wait around in case someone came to replace it. They didn't. Punks. So anyway, my friend came round and we ate cakes. Then, Hefty and I ate some nice food, not just any food, M&S food, as the advert goes. It was very nice, except I hadn't considered that a Steak and Ale pie would have the same effect on me as a shot of vodka. I broke out in a right rash!! Rubbish! I'm still itching now which is highly irritating (no pun intended). I also feel a bit sick now, hope I'm not in for a rough night....
West Ham lost spectacularly today, good job it's only the FA Cup. Doubt we're heading for the final this year though.
God I'm so tired. This is a bit of a disjointed entry, apologies, I'm just shattered, and as I said, it's been a funny day. I'd like to force myself to eat birthday cake, but I don't dare.
My friend has dried our washing for us seeing as our heating is off. She's coming over in a minute so I should probably go. But all in all it's been a pretty good birthday. And I'm 27 now!! Scary!!!!

Oh well. Roll on Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday pandah dude. I would looove that Chuck Norris t shirt. You have a very cool friend there. We went to London for the weekend and had to keep going through Upton Park which made me think of you. Bit odd that really.
Ho hum.

iPandah said...

Cool! I always think of you if I go in Next, cos they had a little top in there for a baby boy that said "Lil Dude" on it once. So there we go. We're both odd
:0)

skillz said...

happy belated birthday!

27 eh... if it's as good an age as the song then you're in for a great year.