Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Scotch Egg Day - 1st November


I have decided to start a new 'day'. Along with my previous invention of Original Rod Hull Day - 3rd August, I am now proposing that the 1st of November be Scotch Egg Day. I tried my first one on Friday at our Halloween Party, and couldn't believe it! It was pretty good, so tomorrow we're all eating them at lunch time. Hefty is joining in at his office, but he's not convinced it will be as much fun. They don't have an instigator of all things random and unlikely there, I'm truly one of a kind it would seem. So, if anyone wants to join in, please do so!

On another note, I have now created Tony Hart Day, which will take place in December some time (haven't decided when yet), and will involve everyone in the office making a masterpiece for the 'Gallery' next to my desk. The winner will receive a grand prize. I intend to sculpt Morph and Chas characters out of plasticine, and do some other cool stuff that I also haven't yet thought of. I can't wait!!

iP - looking forward to tomorrow when my breath is going to smell of gas!

3 comments:

skillz said...

The scotch egg should be out of your system by about 4pm.

Anonymous said...

Lets just hope it is only your breath that stinks of gas.

iPandah said...

You were both right. Ha!