Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Grrr

Well finally I have managed to get back on here! This is starting to annoy me!! Have been trying to blog since last Friday but no, Blogger decided otherwise. I'm still convinced it's a Mac attack >:0( What pissed me off more though was one of my 'friends' saying, "You can get Windows stuff for Macs now you know, Office, IE and all that, maybe that will help." Er no!!! If I wanted Windows I wouldn't have a Mac, it's crap!! It's not even the PC I object to, as Linux is a triumph on one, it's Windows. I'm just ranting now, I'm not going to have a PC/Mac debate with myself, it's hard enough trying to avoid them with other people. Especially the ones who continue to send 'WMV' files with a "Watch this it's hilarious!" comment in the subject box. Anyway, I digress, basically I can't get on to it from work either, where unfortunately, Windows is everywhere. So that doesn't really prove my Mac attack point. Oh god. Confusion abound, this is all too random. I'm off whilst I'm still sane. Hopefully I can get on again soon when I have something to say that makes sense. As if that'll happen.

2 comments:

skillz said...

How come nobody uses Windows on tv or in films? they're all macs.

If it's any consolation I've stopped making wmv files to download (instead opting for youtube) for you mackers.

iPandah said...

Because Macs are better! And they look better! Thank you for dispensing with the WMVs, I have missed out on all posts of this nature, and may be less of a person for doing so.