Sunday, October 29, 2006

Flexo


I have decided to call my new car Flexo. It suits him, and you can't beat having a Futurama reference in a situation like this. Well I currently feel like shit. Our neighbours came round last night and I haven't stopped sneezing since!! They have cats you see, and I'm highly allergic, but it aint wearing off! So I have an uber sore nose and just want to go to bed. Then we decided to brave IKEA today, just in case they had anything we wanted. Surprisingly, they did, but then we were all evacuated!!! WTF? No idea why, but it meant we couldn't buy anything. Never mind, we bought plenty from Habitat yesterday, that'll put us on for a week. Hey, West Ham are one up against Blackburn at the mo. We SO need a win, but I'm not holding my breath. Oh I need to go to bed, I really do feel dreadful. I love cats, but damn them!!

2 comments:

skillz said...

Are you going to stick a little magnetic beard on the front?

iPandah said...

Oh yes! That is my plan of action. I keep saying this to people but there's not many folk who even know who he is. Sad but true. Losers.