Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Scotch Egg Day!

Happy Scotch Egg Day people, hope it was the stuff of dreams. It was for me, until I'd eaten mine and wished I'd bought a spare. Still, life's full of disappointments. I'm just going to have to make it more of an event next year I think. Anyway, exciting news on the Tony Hart Day front. I went on Tony's official website and apparently you can book him!! Wow! Now that would be cool! Also, he has an online gallery, and you can submit your pictures! Bonza!! So we're going to try and submit the winner of our competition in the hope it'll go up there! Fingers crossed!
I have overdosed on Maoams again. We bought loads for trick or treaters but were only visited by one, so now I'm duty bound to finish off the rest of the blessed pumpkin pail. Ouch. My gums hurt, but I can't stop eating them. Curses.

6 comments:

skillz said...

Who was that woman that he had with him on Hart Beat?

I think she presented the gallery.

Or am I just imagining this?!

iPandah said...

Rings a bell...I've had a look on www.tonyhart.co.uk and there is a woman called Pat? He's friends with Neil Buchanan though which is always exciting!

Anonymous said...

Friends hey!

iPandah said...

Probably not 'special' friends. Though it conjurs up an image that could be interesting if re-created in a car park using bits of old washing and bicycle tyres.

Anonymous said...

Oof.

iPandah said...

I know! That photo led to my consuming two a day for a week. Now, I think I can happily wait til next November before having another.