Thursday, October 26, 2006

Alas


Tis a great shame, but the skeleton gloves were far too small for my man hands. I suppose they are meant for kids, but I thought they'd have a bit of give. Surely some kids have man hands too? So in the end I bought some fangs for 49p. They'll do. Along with some Haribo halloween mix things, chocolate pumpkin lollipops, and Doritos for a nice savoury change. I posted my letter which cost 8.95!!! I don't have a pound sign on my Mac cos I got it from America but I mean 8 POUNDS 95 PENCE!!!! It's for that delivery before 9am thing though, so I guess it's worth it if I can pick up my car tomorrow. My Mum phoned me to say that I should pick it up next Wednesday (1st November) because otherwise they'll back-date the tax to the end of September, so next year I'll essentially lose a month's tax. And, when I have to get an MOT in 3 years I'll have to have it done a month early so I can get my new tax disc. It's all kind of annoying, but I reckon he's taxed it by now so I'm not sure what to do. I'm not THAT bothered, prolly cos this is the first time she's mentioned it so I've clearly lost out on all my other cars, but she only found out because someone told her when she bought her Mini, so now she knows ALL about it. I might ring em, but I've worked so hard to get it done for Friday that I can't be arsed. I'm insured now, I'd have to ring my insurance company again and sort that out, what a faff. My insurance isn't due to till March anyway so it's going to be faffy for me whatever I do so I might just leave it. Might ask him about it tomorrow though, see what he says.
I'm hungry, some food and a cup of tea might be in order. Though I was going to do some house work cos our new table and chairs are coming next Friday. Very exciting! Got 20% off with a voucher in some random magazine I got free through the door. And, because we saved over 200 squids, we can then go and stock up on other Habitat goodies with the cash we've saved!! Yay! How I love Habitat, and filling my house with it :0) So that's all good. Not much on this weekend thankfully, we can do as little as poss, bliss. Ooh eck, my stomach is rumbling to kingdom come, I'd best get some fodder. Ciao for now peeps, keep on keepin on. And all that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's shocking news about the glubs dude. Did you want me to check my co~op and see if they have any freakishly large glubs?

iPandah said...

Very kind of you, feel free but I'd be surprised. I am a mutant :0(

iPandah said...

Why is my comment not showing up? This blog does my head in sometimes!

skillz said...

I saw someone dressed as a skellington tonight, was rather scary. Also saw some chavvy pissheads out for a fight dressed normally, who were more scary.

Anonymous said...

I looked. They didn't.
Am saddened.

iPandah said...

I knew it. I'm like that guy, the fat-handed twat from Big Train. Sigh. I saw some chavs at IKEA (no really), they were going to the fair that had been set up outside the Sports World next door. It was surreal. A fair, in a car park. Very Papa Lazaru.