Thursday, October 26, 2006

The genius of Ford

Well, Ford has surpassed himself, and totally made up for becoming a maths teacher (no offence dude, but it's not a position stacked with credibility). He has constructed a Star Wars Lego Chess Set!!! It's totally awesome and I now want one! Alas, the pics he sent me are huge and kind of blurry, so I need a better one to put on here, which I shall chase him for. But it's worth waiting for. I took today off to look after my friend but she's still in hospital cos her blood pressure dropped beyond the realms of belief. I feel sick as a dog myself, so we're not doing too well really. I'm going to go out in a minute though to post off my car gubbins, and buy some Halloween stuff for the party we're having at work tomorrow. Bit more conventional than Rod Hull Day or Rainbow Day, but it had to be done. I'm going to get some skeleton gloves that I saw in the co-op for 2 English punds. And some other gubbins, maybe fangs, but I don't want to over-do it. Usually I ALWAYS over-do it, but on this occasion, I think less is more, at a time of year when everyone else is going to over-do it. When I return I shall inform you of my wares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen those glubs in our local co op too. They're fab aren't they. I was thinking of buying them and using them for the whole of the winter.

A glub is for life, not just for Halloween.