Monday, November 27, 2006

Toblerone


I was well tired today! Lack of sleep as per usual. I stay up to watch Torchwood, even though it's dire, and it makes me uber sleepy every Monday morning. Going to dye my hair again tonight, it should be all dark and lovely. I have one of my school meetings tomorrow so I can showcase it there. I've been faithfully promised that there'll be food at it this time, instead of manky chocolate biscuits like there usually is. At my meeting this is, I sort of made that sound like it was something to do with my hair. I don't think I have a great deal to say today, which is dull. Sorry about that. It's cos all I've done today is speak to mardy farmers and sleep inbetween doing reports. Ooh, apart from when I went to Costco. But I go there every week so the excitment factor has worn off. I can tell you that they have the world's biggest Toblerone there for the bargain price of 40 squid. If you like that kind of thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind Torchwood, although I think that might be because it's just something to watch on a Sunday before bed. They do seem a bit obsessed with lesbians though don't you think?

skillz said...

Are you sure that's not just a reggerler Toblerone? Doesn't seem that big to me. Maybe they should have dropped it on someone and photograph limbs sticking out from underneath.

iPandah said...

Yes! Sex generally though. That whole Gwen/Owen thing is doing my head in! It's supposed to be a Sci-Fi thing, it's more like Queer As Folk for straights!!

iPandah said...

Well that one isn't, I shall have to retrieve the pic we took on Hefty's phone and post it for you.