Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Poorly

Well, the evil cold type thing I developed, finally took hold of me yesterday. I went to work feeling lousy, but from 3pm onwards I just got worse. My eyes started watering excessively, my hilarious colleagues decided to give me marks out of ten for coughs and sneezes, and when hometime came, I honestly thought I was too ill to drive home. But I did, and was forced to eat something by Hefty, even though I have NO appetite. Bit of a rough night, am ridiculously hot which didn't help with the old sleeping, so I woke up this morning and just thought "ugh." So I spent today at home, mostly sleeping, but I decided I'd have to get up and try to get going, cos I hope to be okay tomorrow. I can usually work with a cold, it's not nice but I manage, however this has been different and really knocked me for six. Hopefully this means I won't be ill for mine and Hefty's birthdays and Christmas though, which will be a vast improvement on last year!
We never made it for gingerbread lattes on Saturday due to the onslaught of my cold, so I'm going to have to make a special effort this weekend instead! Still got some Christmas presents to buy, my organisation this year has astounded me. Ooh, but I still need Christmas cards and an advent calendar! A proper one, not a gay chocolate one with crap pictures. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to these things. I'm off to have a look then, on line of course, as if I'd move from my seat!

3 comments:

skillz said...

Here's a PROPER advent calender!

Hope you get well soon

iPandah said...

Wow! Thanks dude!

iPandah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.