Saturday, November 25, 2006

Going loco


Today was a good day! I am recovered at last! After a crappy week, I woke up today feeling pretty fly! Hefty and I watched Saturday Kitchen in bed whilst drinking fresh coffee, then we got up and went to get Hefty's hair cut. It's a bit of a drive, but he won't go anywhere else and I'm happy to take him. While he was being shorn, I looked round some funky shops, and bought some Christmas presents for him. Then we came home, had lunch, and I had a snooze whilst watching Poirot. Bliss. And now I've just got back from Chiquito's, a Mexicany restaurant, where we went with my best friend Kattya, her boyfriend C, her sister (and our friend) Squiz, and my little bruv the Jonotron. Hilarity ensued, as we spent all evening trying to take amusing photos. They were VERY amusing, down-right hysterical to be honest, but describing them to you would be none of these things, so I'll simply say that I haven't laughed that much in ages!! We were pissing other diners off with all the flashing apparently (the camera flash that is), but who cares?! We don't all meet up very often, and you don't go to that kind of restaurant for a quiet, intimate meal. Hefty is currently attempting to get the photos he took off his phone and on to the G5, but he reckons they're not very good. Let's hope Squiz's are!! She had a proper camera though, so they should be!! I say proper camera, every time I tried to take a photo the bloody thing turned itself off. I'm not much good at these things though, it has to be said. Oh, and West Ham won today!! Brilliant! We're 15th now, bad, but better!!! Tomorrow I'm going to dye my hair again. Did I mention that one weekend I just randomly dyed it really dark brown? It looks AWESOME!!! I thought I'd look horrendous (but did it anyway, as you do), but it looks wickedace. Very Lacuna Coil, which is the main thing. Mocha Brown is the colour, it's nice!! Have to do it again though cos it's faded already, and I want to keep it looking gothy. We're also going to Starbucks tomorrow for Gingerbread lattes!! At last!!! And then we're going to Toys R Us to get some stuff for my niece Biz. Can't wait for that! Toy stores are wonderful for immature folk like me! What I really want at the mo, is a talking Nev toy. Nev, for those of you who don't know, is an awesome blue bear thing from CBBC. He's now mainly on SMILE, the CBBC Sunday morning thing. He's well cool, says really random things, has half an ear missing, and is blue!!! I really want one anyway, but they cost £30.00 which is a right rip! Anyways, I'm getting a bit sleepy now, had a busy day! Ooh it's my birthday a week tomorrow, yay!! Next weekend is going to be even better! Plus, we've booked Friday off to put up the Chrimbo decs! Ooh I love December so much, it's the best!!!

Happy iP

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ~ you didn't say the Jonotron was back!
Glad you're back in the land of the living.

skillz said...

I was in Hamleys a couple of weeks back, nothing is more fun than going into toy shops and arranging the stuffed toys into compromising positions.

iPandah said...

He is indeed! Been back a while, but is going off again on the 9th of December! Boo!

I'd like to go to Hamleys, I bet it's like the toy shop from Big. But with a selection of toys now arranged into compromising positions.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to London (baby, yeah) this weekend and Hamley's is hign on our list of visits.
Guess what I'm going to be doing with the stuffed toys! I shall endevour to take pics and post them on my blog after. Hee. Fnar.