Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hopeless


I have had such an odd couple of weeks. I've been ill on and off with random headaches, sickness, the beginnings of a cold, I generally feel crap. Last night, I slept HORRIBLY, the worst I have ever slept, so I now have a right blinder behind the eyes, the eyes themselves being puffy as hell. Maybe I have S.A.D. Though I'm not sure it makes you feel like you have a cold. Oh the wretchedness of it all. Needless to say my motivation to do anything has been at an all time low. I apologise for my lack of blogdom, I can't write it through the day really, and when I get home at the moment I just want to go to bed.
Today Hefty and I are going to go to Starbucks to sample the Christmas range they do. Will have to purchase some of their Christmas blend for home too, something we do every year without fail cos it rules. I always tell myself to get a gingerbread latte because as much as I love the egg nog ones, they're always sickly as hell. The gingerbread one tastes like a pudding or something, it's nice. As Borat would say. I'm writing drivel here, but I thought I should make my presence known again in case anyone does still read this and has been disappointed by my recent lack of committment to it. I have sneezed all the way through this, and am sick of blowing my nose. Oh the torment. I'm going to sign off now and make an attempt to record the day's events later on. After I have taken medication. And gingerbread lattes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's all "Me, me, me" with you isn't it! You don't have a blog to talk about yourself you know.
Lol.

Actually, you've had a sickly time of it haven't you.
Hope it's not catching. Get well soon.