Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pondering

Okay, so despite the time Blogger is going to print when I've done this, it's currently 03:37, and I haven't been to sleep yet. A wild night out partying with the posse? Niet. I just can't sleep. I was struggling anyway, but when Hefty got phoned at 00:30 to fix some kind of computery thing, that was it. I gave up and watched Tales of the Unexpected. Hefty returned an hour later, and I decided to just get up. So here I am.

It's very foggy outside, rather eerie, but I'm inside so it's not a huge issue for me.

Someone is finally coming to measure up for our new kitchen tomorrow! Well, tonight. Hopefully all will be well and we'll have some kind of idea when it'll be in. Roll on that day, I'm sick to death of living with the most impractical use of space ever. We're also having someone round on Saturday to look at landscaping the garden for us, so it's all go at the Pandah Palace!

That could quite possibly be the extent of my news. Which is pretty poor. Problem is, I've not done anything since I last blogged, so it makes it tricky.

Hmm. Well, I shall ponder on that thought, and try and think of something interesting to do, so that I can write about it. At the moment, I'd just like to go to sleep, but that's obviously not going to happen so I'll stick with me ponderin'.

4 comments:

iPandah said...

Oh my hat! It posted the right time! Tis a miracle!

Tim said...

Hurrah! Even though that's a rubbish time to be posting. I can't think of anything that would help you sleep, otherwise I'd be a-offerin' it.

iPandah said...

Hey I dreamt about you last night! I watched the Brits, which was rubbish, but, before I went to sleep (I managed this time), Hefty and I were talking about my band, and then in my dream, my band were going to the Brits cos we'd been nominated for loads of things, and we were allowed 2 guests each, so I had Hefty (obv) and then you! I remember thinking, 'Tim lives round these parts, I bet he'd want to come!'

Random. I seem to think we all had a good time and won 2 awards. Result!

Tim said...

Awesome! And I mean that for both you inviting me, and for you winning two dream-awards!