Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Gmail Spambox Mystery

For some reason, I get emails like the following, every day in my Gmail spambox:



I'm not at all sure why they come to MY spambox, but it's got to the point now where I look forward to reading them, after all, these mystery spammers sure have a way with words.

Hmm.....*pauses for thought*

*decides there is no answer, and stops pausing and thinking*


In other news, I have to object to the HORRIFIC cover of an already BAD song on the new Jaguar advert. As if 'Hush' by Kula Shaker wasn't evil enough, some spanner has covered it. It reminds me of an 'Indie' tape I once bought. It was so cheap I thought it was a bargain, but when I got home, I realised it's cos no-one singing on it was in an actual band. Not one of consequence anyway. I woz robbed.

Anyway, just a brief post, felt the need to get these things off my chest. I'm off to watch Family Guy on BBC3.

G'bye!

2 comments:

Tim said...

All my gmail spam is in Chinese!

iPandah said...

I get a lot of that as well! Not to mention a lot of Microsoft stuff, which is much more offensive than any of the cock comments I've had. I'd rather people thought I had a mangina, than a PC running Windows.