Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fame (sort of)

Today was exciting, on our way to the local farm shop to stock up on veg, we stopped at the newsagent so Hefty could buy a paper. He bought the Observer, which is fine, though I prefer the Telegraph myself, but in the music bit there's a story about Goths, and there's loads of pictures of them. Naturally, being a Demi-Goth, I had to read it, and upon doing so, and scanning the plethora of Goths, I spotted my cousin amongst them!! I was very excited about this! She's in the national press for frak's sake - it's frikkin awesome!!!



Clearly, she's a full on proper Goth, which I'm not allowed to be, so I think that's why I find it so cool, cos she looks brill to me, and I know I'll never be able to do it. But after the wedding in April (the one in Florida when I'm a bridesmaid), I'm going to at least get dark hair back again, as being blonde sucks. Plus, now I've found a groovy hair-dressers near by, I won't have to do it myself! And they do colours like green and pink and stuff! Super!

Going to watch Blazing Saddles tonight, I've never seen it! But we bought all the DVDs we could think of the other day, and that was one of 'em. Still waiting for Weird Science though, it's out of stock! Boo :0(

Ciao!

No comments: