Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blogging along

Well, thought it was about time I blogged again! I'm only going to say that things have been pretty crap recently, but hopefully it's all calming down, so I'll not go into it all, just look forward to bigger and better things!

So, first off, young Ozzy had his first hair cut on Tuesday. Below is the 'before' picture of his woolly highness:



And here is the 'after' one:



He looks all tiny again! He was very well behaved though, so at least that's one area I don't have to worry about!

Randomly, I had some Angel Delight the other day. For some reason, I'm not sure if I didn't see it on TV or something, I just felt the need, and when I discovered it was only 56p, I felt even more compelled to get some! I got butterscotch, which is pretty much the only flavour I can have, but it suits me! And I can honestly say, it was really nice! I'm not going to make a habit of it, it's probably uber bad for you, but I really enjoyed it, despite Hefty's claim of it being 'vile' after he'd nicked a spoonful. Yum yum say I! I thought this picture summed it up best, not least because I used the same bowl!



Valentine's Day today apparently, load of old tosh! Not into it myself, my parents never did it, and going to a girls school meant that I didn't grow up with it there either, and so now, I'm just not interested. Seems kind of tacky, but each to their own. Hefty always says it's better to make an effort everyday, and that it's an excuse for people who don't to do something nice. Here here!

Not sure I have a great deal else to say at the moment, but I'm back on the blogging bandwagon - and that's the main thing!

iP :0)

No comments: