Monday, January 07, 2008

Sad news


My grandpa died last night. Unfortunately, it's turned nasty. My mum found out second-hand from my auntie, who his wife had called along with everyone else except our family. None of us have been told directly, and when my mum called to speak to her, she wasn't allowed, and was spoken to like dirt. Her family told them they would sort everything out and my folks should just enjoy the rest of their holiday.

What's wrong with the world? I can't believe she wouldn't ring my mum. Or us. I wasn't involved in any of the mess yesterday, I could have been told. It's disgusting, and then for them to speak to my mum like that, it's horrendous. It makes me very angry, but it's so upsetting more than anything else. All because he wants to be buried, and buried with his first wife at that.

The only comfort I have is that when we left him yesterday, he was sleeping, and peaceful. We'd been there near the end at least.

I guess now the real fun begins.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your Grandpa, iPandah. I can't believe that your family's having so much trouble around this sad time because of his wife, and I hope it's all resolved quickly.

iPandah said...

Thanks dude :0/