Sunday, January 06, 2008

FFS!


My god. We're only 6 days in to 2008 and it's a shitter. where do I start? I think, bullet points would be an idea, as there's too much to rant about:

Ozzy has a displaced hip, and has to stay in his pet carrier for TWO WEEKS!! For a hyperactive puppy (and his owner), that's an effing long time. He will also have to have regular check ups and x-rays until he's fully grown, to make sure it doesn't affect the way his leg grows. Otherwise, he might end up deformed.

SuperSaz is out of hospital and staying with us, but no better. Hospital were useless. They told her one thing she had wrong with her but said it wasn't that and she'd need a CT scan. Then they said, oh actually it IS that, forget the CT scan. She's got to see how she is for a week and if no better go back. GREAT! Not at all a waste of everyone's effing time! She could have been cured by now if they'd made some kind of frakking effort! So I'm taking her to the docs tomorrow to try and sort it out.

My grandpa is very ill with terminal cancer, and though at home on a hospital bed, is apparently on his way out. It's horrible, but what's making it worse is that my step-grandma has made all these lies up about him and the situation, so that we're not really sure how he is. And, he's always said he wants to be buried with my grandma (she died nearly 30 years ago), and she's saying he's changed his mind, which he hasn't, and she had a HUGE argument with my sister and slagged her and my mum off! I just sort of stood there, it was awful. Basically, she doesn't believe in burial, but says if he wants to be buried, it should be on his own somewhere, cos she's looked after him for 20 years. But as she wants to be cremated I don't see the point even if she got her own way! But it isn't about her, it's what he wants, which she seems to be forgetting. Neither me or my sister think that shouting about it all when he's in the next room is good for his health though. But the nurses who came, went and discussed it all with him, and it's now written in his notes, so she can't keep spouting this rubbish. As we left, she had another shouting session and we left (me still keeping quiet), with my sister slamming the door. Then, we had to go back to my sister's and try and get hold of the folks to warn them about it all. Eventually my sister spoke to my Mum, who was uber angry, and will be ringing my step-grandma to put her straight, but it's all a bit crap, and going round there now is going to be very awkward. As if it isn't all depressing enough without her causing loads of trouble. And it turns out, she rung my auntie, who rung my sister, and was telling a completely different story and lying again saying my sister had just laid into her for no reason! Aaaagh!!!!

Also, I have a stinking cold, Hefty does, SuperSaz does, my sister does, and so does her husband!!! I feel HORRID! And am not sure how much more I can take!

So, that's why I've had enough! I'm tired, ill, pissed off, stressed, and waiting for the next thing to go wrong.

Hmph.

No comments: