Saturday, September 13, 2008

Inspire me


I am about to order Garageband for Dummies, which I hope will help my understanding of it dramatically. I've also worked out what accessories I need (I think), but I'm going to wait til the book arrives just to make sure.

I've spent the morning listening to Mer de Noms, which is my favourite A Perfect Circle album, trying to feel inspired....and I do feel that way to a certain extent, but I'd like to know what I'm doing technically before I start faffing about with stuff. On top of this, I have a rehearsal with the other band tomorrow, and I really need to learn some songs I'm not familiar with. A couple of the new ones aren't songs I particularly like, so it's hard work. Having to listen to something that grates on you over and over is painful, and feels like some kind of torture!!! I'm sure that sounds ridiculous, but I'm not one of these people who can just listen to anything and not be bothered by it. Still, managing to sneak in some Disturbed and Korn might balance out my mind a bit (I hope!).

Paying a visit to the hairdressers today, my hair desperately needs dying. Blonde roots with dark brown hair look truly hideous!! I was going to put a picture up, but I just opened Photo Booth and they looked even worse than I realised, so I decided not to bother!

Haven't posted any football news for a while (probably because nobody cares!) but I'm quite impresses that the Hammers have managed to lose a manager and shirt sponsor all in the space of two weeks. To be honest, I never liked Curbishley anyway, I didn't want him so good riddance! I would have preferred Paolo di Canio to Zola (an ex-Chelsea player FFS?!) but as Chelsea players go, I don't mind him. Not sure what sort of a manager he'll be, but I guess we'll find out! Never liked XL as a sponsor, think it looks stupid and I haven't bought a shirt for ages because of that. I think my fave sponsors were Dr Martens, it looked cool and I like Doc Martens! Not sure who we'll get next, I just hope it's not crap! Apple would be my dream! But unlikely I know. The website reckons we'll find out next week, fingers crossed!!!!



Right, must go, Ozzy is outside barking his head off at nothing (business as usual) and I don't want to get arrested for noise pollution.

Toodle the Oo!

iP

No comments: