Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Here's some news, in a nutshell.
- I AM allergic to my new vegan friendly natural face products. *SIGH
- I bought an awesomeasaurus 80s CD for £5.00.
- I Introduced Ozzy to a tiny ginger kitten. Ozzy LOVED it, the kitten HATED him and growled. This upset Ozzy who then sat whimpering and looking miserable.
- Gremlins is on telly, it hasn't been for a while so this IS news.
- Someone has FINALLY put Lindsay Lohan in prison.
- The weather in Honolulu is currently 30°C.
- I think the new Flake advert is so un-Flakey that it doesn't work properly.
- My allergies are SO bad that not only am I ill all day with them, they keep me up all night too.
- I am going to an 80s fancy dress party in a couple of weeks and am so stuck for ideas that I've decided I might go as that Flashdance woman even though I've never seen Flashdance.
- My shopping is coming at 11am tomorrow and will be delivered by Richard in the Lemon van.
So, there we have it. What a wonderful world.