Thursday, January 08, 2009

Stats and weird things women do


Today, I noticed my blog productivity over the years, and spotted the rather obvious decline:

116 in 2006
98 in 2007
43 in 2008
2 in 2009 (including this)

Okay, not sure 2009 counts, we are only 8 days in, but I decided to keep my stats up to date nonetheless! Anyhoo, this is something I feel I should remedy, though I'm concerned that my life isn't interesting enough to do this. Solution? I need to make my life more interesting. Still not sure how to do this, but am thinking that my newish job might help. Have been dabbling in some marketing, copywriting, online stuff etc. and have amassed an array of invitations to random events. Next week, I'm off to a bar launch, so that might be worth writing about. Hmm, but that could be it. I need to think up some more stuff to do. This is harder than I thought. Hmm....

In other news, it came to my attention today that some girls wax their arms, something I find most odd. I have had it explained to me, and I am unlikely to get it because I myself am blonde, so I don't notice how hairy my arms are, but I can't help thinking how painful it must be. Not very interesting but there you go.

Good lord, it's probably better when I don't blog at all, what on earth am I on about? I clearly need to get back into the swing of things sooner rather than later so I develop some kind of flow. *shudders at ridiculousness of self

I have some sleeping tablets to take now which apparently work, so I'll report back tomorrow if they did or not. Fingers crossed.

Over and out.

P.S. Couldn't find a picture of an arm being waxed so er, well, I just went with the wax!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I think we should suggest some words that you have to slip into conversation at the lunch. That would be fun!

iPandah said...

Lunch? Intriguing........