Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dolly Pandah


The sleeping tablets worked a treat the other night! However, I felt helluvva groggy the next day, and as my supply was limited, I haven't bothered since. Thus, I am still Tyler Durden for the time being.

So, tonight (this morning) I found a doll that looks like me on t'interweb. I am very pleased AND excited about this, because for once, she's not a sex doll, she's a classy lady :0) Check out my cute headscarf, I am a woman who picnics and has one of those new-fangled refrigerator thingys. Bitchin!

I would like a proper doll of me to have and hold. I guess I do look sorta dolly, so it'd be nice to see a lickle me in the flesh (plastic) so to speak. The Supergirl doll also looks like me, so I guess I could order one of those. Hmmm. See now I'm wondering if that makes me weird?



Well I'll have a good think about it and see!

I need to set up a businessy blog for my burgeoning career, and am going with Wordpress, but can't think of a name. I feel it should be Pandah related like erm, PandahMonium? But not sure. Hmm.

Looks like hmm is my new word for this evening (morning).

Hmmmmm - iP

6 comments:

Pixie said...

un-friggin believable...that doll is you! Invite me to one of your picnics asap - will you be providing cucumber sandwiches and cream cakes?

Hope your head is feeling less groggy. :)

iPandah said...

I wouldn't have a picnic without you and Ming! Oh, he's Ming on here by the way, he'll have to explain that one to you. He also moonlights as thetapeworm, again, something you'll have to ask him about!

It's groggyish, but that's normal for me :0)

Tim said...

Whoa! Get the Barbie Ferrari to go with it!!

(Or has she downsized to something more economical these days?)

Tim said...

Just checked - she's got a Beetle now. Must've been the credit crunch.

iPandah said...

Funny you should say that T-Moth....

http://www.web4baby.com/images/fialovy%20VW.jpg

Maybe this is why I crave one? And, it's purple! So you'll be happy to borrow it when I need the Limo-Mini for dolly dinners and events!

Pixie said...

How big is that key for the car?! Loving the purple sunglasses though, hot.