Tuesday, May 05, 2009

*Sigh


Eugh, BBQ NOT a success, it went out, Hefty was furious and is gonna buy a gas one, and we suspect the bit of food I did eat was partially raw cos I've been helluvva poorly sick :0(

Hefty and I both feel crap in point of fact, though he seems to have a fever of some kind (NOT swine flu before anyone suggests it!).

He has to go to St Albans tomorrow too, boo :0( Double boo actually, as the work he has to do starts at 6pm so he has to stay overnight :0( So me and Oswaldius will have to chill on our own. I might actually watch TV (shock horror), but I'm not holding my breath.

Weather is shite today, I generally feel ill and miserable, and most people I know do too. Roll on Summer I say, I need cheering up!

iP

4 comments:

Pixie said...

You're more than welcome to come to the Pixie and Ming parlour for some chilling out...but you probably don't want to go home to an empty house. :( I am cheerful though so I could inject you with some? xx

iPandah said...

Gah! Only just found this, EPIC FAIL! x

Tim said...

Oh no! Sending coded internetz cheers on a secure frequency!!

iPandah said...

Sweet!