Thursday, April 30, 2009

Doing my bit

Well, I successfully did some washing, and cleaned the uber messy utility room. It's now spanky clean and beautiful. I also vacuumed the stairs, that was pretty tiring, three storey houses are all well and good until you have to clean them. In fact, that pretty much wore me out, and as I am now very schnuffly from all the dust, I have come to bed, to start watching Dexter.

I also made it to the Post Office to send off three parcels, so I'm feeling quite productive, though it was hard work, as I'm suffering very badly at the moment with my anxiety. Sometimes I get outside and freak out, and though I didn't do this today, when I was in the PO, some mega chav came in speaking really loudly (and chavily) on his phone, and it scared the bejesus out of me. Still, made it back in one piece (I can walk to it) so it's all good. Will walk Ozzy later on when Hefty gets home, for one thing the weather has been crappy, but also, at this time, there are a lot of school kids hanging about and that also makes me anxious!!!

I'm a nut-bar! Medically confirmed though so I shouldn't be surprised.

Just found this anyway, and thought it was worth posting:



What a marvellous excuse to keep shopping, I'll certainly try and do my bit :0)

Right, my eyes are so sore I can hardly see, so I'll sign off. MIght not make it through Dexter actually, if I can't see then I can't watch! I'll never get round to this......

No comments: