Saturday, July 19, 2008

Photomographs

So, I thought it was about time I posted some more photos before I move onto the serious business of writing about what I've been up to.

Firstly, for the benefit of Tim, these are the best shots I could manage of Ozzy in his cat tent. They're naff quality (camera phones, tsk) but will have to do:





And here are some more gratuitous Ozzy shots.

These are a couple of shots of Ozzy assuming his favourite lying down position. I'd have to dislocate both my hips to achieve anything like this:




These are random pictures of cuteness, the pink bandage he got from the vets, and an arty shot involving a Habitat garden chair!






This is me having a bath, or rather, taking a photo of Ozzy whilst in the bath! He comes to have a nosey at what I'm up to, and then spends ten minutes just walking sideways along the bath (in this position), and squeaking because he can't get in!



And this is a video clip of him being clipped by the groomer. He waves at people as they go past, as if to say, "Help me, I don't like being clean!"



And this is something I saw today in Leeds City Centre - a place I don't frequent - a real-life proper Mini, glued (or possibly something stronger) to a billboard. Crazy!



I did have a rotated picture of it, but Blogger NEVER uses these versions, so my pictures always come out squiffy! Any ideas Tim? Surely you have to rotate pictures sometimes, it can't just be me?!!

Here's another one. I pulled into the Junction 27 retail park (a distinguished place) to go to Boots and Costa Coffee (the Starbucks is in Borders and has a separate and ridiculously small car park), and spotted this ostentatiously decorated Fiat Punto:



God how annoying!! ROTATE, ROTATE!!! Anyway, in case you can't see, it's a delightful bottle green shade, with neon pink stars all over it. My immediate thought was, 'This is the kind of random shit Tim would take a photo of, so I must do the same.' And as if by magic, a red Mini pulled up in the spot next to mine. A sign! He wasn't in it, but that's not the point!!!

So there you go. Random photos and ramblings. And as this is all very random, I feel now is as good a time as any to say that I'm watching Cadfael on ITV3 and Johnny Lee Miller's in it. Whatever happened to him?

Right. Now I shall move on to the blogging...

2 comments:

Tim said...

OK, first of all, I can *never* see too many pictures of Ozzy - he's HI-larious! That one of him by the bath is a fantastic photo! And video!? Awesome!

I don't know why your pics aren't rotating properly. I usually rotate them in photoshop, then save them with a different name before uploading to blogger. Maybe give that a whirl?

That Punto is mental - who would do that? And why!? I'd be more worried about getting a replacement wheel trim than plastering neon stars over my car! Right - I'm now going to make it my life's work to take a picture of a random car that's even more ridiculous than that one!!

iPandah said...

I have so many photos! And videos! I'm going to see what else I can find....

I'd concentrate on getting a replacement for the Punto, never mind the wheel trim! I'll consider myself challenged! Bring it on!!!

:0)