Tuesday, July 22, 2008

In the night garden....(well, in the garden, at night)

Last night, we had a visitor in the garden of Pandah Palace. Young Ozzy discovered our new guest, and they were obviously having a good old chinwag cos we couldn't get him back inside! He then helped himself to what was left of Ozzy's dinner, before bidding us farewell and shuffling off to sit behind the hose reel.

I'd love to say we got a picture, but alas, we didn't, so this is the best I could do!



That's about as much news as I have I think? Ooh, though I do have another band rehearsal on Sunday, yay!

Which reminds me, I need to practice!!!

iP

4 comments:

WillowC said...

Aaawwww hodgeheg! Lookit him wanting a hug!

He's doing jazz hands, Tim will like him.

iPandah said...

Ha! Jazz hands! I thought I'd already laughed the humour out of that photo, you have just revived it! I do love hedgehogs, what's not to love?! Apart from the high mortality rate :0(

Tim said...

OMG! Hedgehog jazz hands!!!

Ooo-ooo-ooo! Can you make Ozzy do jazz hands!?

Anonymous said...

Hedgehog! I have never seen a hedgehog before. Really.
Especially one doing jazz hands.