Monday, June 02, 2008

The Tunnel


I've realised why Ozzy gets so dirty when he goes outside, today I found....the tunnel! Yes, that's right, young Ozmond has been digging himself a tunnel into next door's garden. Now, here are some things you should know about Ozzy:

- He can open bolts, he got into my sister's rabbit's hutch twice, and she definitely locked the door.
- We have used his old pen to fence off the dining room as all the kitchen stuff is in there, but no matter how we arrange it, he always manages to find a way through.
- He can jump over baby gates.
- He's exceptionally good at digging, on any surface.
- He loves cats.

Bearing these things in mind, it should come as no surprise that not only does he dig his tunnel, when he's finished, he moves a spare plant pot over it. Genius! He does love the cats next door, but they taunt him through the fence, so he obviously felt the need to take action. But I had no idea he was so close to achieving his goal. I almost feel bad for blocking it off, part of me wants him to succeed, but I really can't let him get next door, because:

a) They don't have a gate so he might get onto the street, and then work his way towards the road.
b) The cats'll have 'im.

So I moved the hose pipe reel over it, as well as some other plant pots. We're having the garden landscaped in a couple of weeks and it'll be made dog-proof then. But, despite my raining on his parade somewhat, I feel the need to congratulate him on his achievement. Well done Ozzy!

I'm currently watching 'This is England,' but it's quite hard going. It was okay at first, but the racism is really hard to watch, so I've turned over a couple of times, unable to watch. There's a Goth in it though, and she's a pretty good Goth at that. Speaking of which, I'm getting my hair dyed back to brown on Saturday, and I can't wait! I know my parents will moan, and a couple of other people will express their disgust, but it's just hair for Pete's sake! And I'm much happier with dark hair, I hate being blonde, natural colour or not. So sod em all!

Ooh it's got horrible again. God really horrible.

:'(

2 comments:

Tim said...

It's like a doggy Great Escape!

That's such a great picture.

iPandah said...

I know, he looks like a Jim Henson creation!