Thursday, August 30, 2007

Woof


Oh my hat!! It's 29 days since my last post! That's bad isn't it?!!!

What can I say, once again, illness has prevailed. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this ear thing, and as for my Endometriosis, I'm being put into a state of Menopause for 6 months!!! It's all madness, utter madness! So, because of all this rubbish, and because Hefty earns super bucks at his new place of work, we have decided that I'm going to give up work and try and get better. I can do the housework (which I rather enjoy) instead of us getting a cleaner, and I can do some bits and bobs for Hefty's company. So in October sometime (haven't confirmed a date yet) I'll be a free agent! Hooray! So I might actually have more time to blog, wouldn't that be a novelty?!!!

I'm also getting a dog, a Bichon Frise (it's hypoallergenic) which I am still trying to name........I don't get him til December, but I need a good name! I wanted to name him G'Kar after my favourite Babylon 5 character, but it's not terribly catchy. What you name your dog is pretty important I think, it says a lot about you! I also quite fancied Phillip, cos it sounds cool. Ooh I don't know, it's a tricky one!

So, I don't think I have a great deal more news.........ooh, but I did watch something called Numb3rs last night, which was really good, and might be my new tv show of choice! It's on Five US - rocking!

So yes.

iP (at last)

2 comments:

Tim said...

Hurrah, you're back! And with a little doggy impending!! I'm going to pop my dog-naming hat on…

iPandah said...

Please do, it's proving to be a real challenge. You're probably going to come up with something rocking though, with all your sci-fi knowledge, there's bound to be a corker out there somewhere! No pressure....